Disclosure – The below contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you click on a link. We hope you like our picks!
Look, it’s not that dad doesn’t deserve the world, it’s just that after buying flights for your upcoming summer vacation and going a little overboard in Target’s beauty section, your bank account is looking a little sad. You don’t have to spend a lot of dough to let dad know how much you appreciate him though. Keep scrolling to view our picks for affordable gifts for dad under $45.
1. YETI Rambler 20 oz. Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Tumbler with Lid, $44.99
This photo is worth a thousand words. Well, at least two words: (1) yes and (2) please. Can’t you just see you and your pops out there cruising on the water while sipping out of your awesome Yeti tumblers? Now that’s the life.
2. Tile Combo 2 Pack – Key Finder. Phone Finder. Anything Finder, $44.99
Keys, phone, wallet, remote, hairpiece—if your dad is always misplacing something, this is the gift for him. Walk him through how to easily set up a tile and he can use his phone to find anything attached to it within 200 feet. If he can’t find his phone, double tap the button on the tile and it will ring even if it’s on silent!
3. Threadrock Taco & Taquito Infant Bodysuit & Men’s T-Shirt Matching Set, $19.95-$21.50
This one is dedicated to the new dads and their little taquitos.
4. The Very Embarrassing Book of Dad Jokes: Because Your Dad Thinks He’s Hilarious by Ian Allen, $11.16
Dad will get a kick out of this one. Perhaps it will give him the inspiration he needs to finally write his own book filled with his (debatably) hilarious gems.
5. Engraved Wood Handle Steel Hammer, $39.99
Sweet and useful? What a great gift for Mr. Fix-It.
6. Hiking Father’s Day Letterpress Greeting Card, $5
Thank dad for always taking you out on adventures with this handmade letterpress card that will surely end up front and center on his fridge.
7. Margaritaville: The Cookbook: Relaxed Recipes For a Taste of Paradise by Carlo Sernaglia and Julia Turshen, Forward by Jimmy Buffett, $20.48
If your dad raised you as a Parrothead, you both will love this cookbook full of Jimmy Buffet and island-inspired foods like Volcano Nachos, Pimiento Cheese Hushpuppies, Tailgate Muffuletta for a Crowd and Jimmy’s Jammin’ Jambalaya.
8. Cuisinart CGS-5020 Deluxe Grill Set, Silver (20-Piece), $39.09
Gift a set of tools to help him cook up some of those recipes. This set even includes a digital fork alarm that will alert him when the grub is done and has an LED light for checking food at night.
9. Soludos Men’s Convertible Slip-On Sneakers, $42.99
Make sure he looks as stylish as ever in these summer-friendly slip-ons.
10. You Can’t Scare Me I Have Two Daughters Father’s Day Shirt, $17.95
If you’re talking to your sister this month, see if she’ll go in with you on this hilariously true gift for dad. #guilty
What are you gifting your dad this Father’s Day?
Melody Rose Rowan is the CEO + hostess with the mostess at @CuteStays. When she isn’t blogging about style and interior design for her blog MustacheMelrose.com, Melody can be found renovating @MaxineTheAirstream with her husband, Scott, or playing with her two rescue dog-sons, Jake and Finn. Say hi at @mustachemelrose!