Summer is on its way, which means it’s almost pool time… which means it’s almost pool floatie time. Whether you are looking to take your pool party favors to the next level, want to make the biggest splash at your local community pool or you just like to lounge in style in your front yard under a sprinkler, we’ve got just the floaties to help you do so. Ladies and gents, we’d like you to meet your new favorite pool floats from BigMouth Inc. Spoiler alert: lots of fun ahead.
1. Pizza Slice Pool Float, $19.99
Float your carb cares away.
2. Donut Pool Float, $19.99
What a treat.
3. Shark Pool Float, $39.99
Worth keeping your face like this the whole day.
4. Pineapple Pool Float, $19.99
These two know how to have fun.
5. American Flag Pool Float, $24.99
Perfect for the 4th!
6. Smarties Noodle Pool Float, $14.99
Guaranteed to raise your pool’s IQ.
7. Cherry Double Pool Float, $24.99
Seriously though, can we be invited to their pool party?
8. Ice Pop Pool Float, $19.99
Fresh off the ice cream truck.
9. Peacock Pool Float, $19.99
Show off your fancy feathers.
10. Gumball Machine Pool Float, $19.99
No coins needed.
11. Avocado Pool Float, $19.99
You bring the limes and salt, we’ll bring the avocado.
12. Whoopee Cushion Pool Float, $19.99
Oh no she didn’t.
13. Marker Noodle Pool Float, $10.99
Anyone have a Sharpie we can borrow?
14. Happy Rainbow Lil’ Water Float, $14.99
Dad of the year.
15. Cactus Pool Float, $24.99
We love a good cactus.
16. Wacky Waving Tubeman Pool Float, $19.99
Wacky waving inflatable arm-flailing tubeman! Wacky waving inflatable arm-flailing tubeman!
17. Red Gummy Bear Pool Float, $19.99
Too cute to eat.
18. Ice Cream Sandwich Pool Float, $24.99
This ice cream sandwich won’t melt in your hand.
19. Laughing Emoji Pool Float, $19.99
So much joy.
20. Rubber Ducky, 6 Foot Tall Huge Duck Float, $299.99
It’s our party and we’ll make friends with a giant inflatable rubber ducky if we want to.
Headed to the pool? Don’t forget the sunscreen.
Melody Rose Rowan is the CEO + hostess with the mostess at @CuteStays. When she isn’t blogging about style and interior design for her blog MustacheMelrose.com, Melody can be found renovating @MaxineTheAirstream with her husband, Scott, or playing with her two rescue dog-sons, Jake and Finn. Say hi at @mustachemelrose!