Disclosure – The below contains affiliate links, which means we’ll receive a commission if you click on a link. We hope you like our picks—click the titles to shop!
If you’ve been itching to get your hands on some new fall clothes, shoes, jewelry and bags, well honey, today is the day. One of our favorite retailers has a ton of goodies on sale, and they are c-a-y-u-t-e. We’re talking Madewell hoop earrings, trendy box bags and animal print blouses that will make you say MEOW. Interested? Keep reading for our favorite cute things on sale at Nordstrom for Under $50!
1. BP. Plaid Boyfriend Shirt,
Ohhhh how we love a good plaid flannel. We’re crazy about this warm orange color combo. Not for you? They have five others to choose from!
2. TOPSHOP Long Cardigan,
We’ll be wearing this chunky long cardigan on repeat.
3. Thread & Supply Wubby Fleece Pullover,
Cozy with a capital C.
4. Thread & Supply Double Breasted Peacoat,
A peacoat is a definite fall staple. We heart this olive hue but it also comes in camel and black.
5. Madewell Whisper Cotton V-Neck Pocket Tee,
The most comfortable and best-fitting t-shirt EVER. Plus it comes in a ton of different colors!
6. TOPSHOP Grace Acrylic Box Bag,
Add this trendy little box bag to any outfit combo for instant style.
7. TOPSHOP Case Chain Detail Faux Leather Crossbody Bag,
This faux leather crocodile embossed crossbody bag only looks really expensive.
8. Madewell Gold-Filled Hoop Earrings,
Thin gold hoops are the perfect accessory for any outfit.
9. J.Crew Heart Sweatshirt,
Add a touch of color and pop of personality to your #OOTD with the help of this cute sweatshirt.
10. J.Crew Lodge Genuine Shearling Moccasin,
We’re dreaming of cold temperatures so we can wrap ourselves in a fuzzy sweater and slip our feet into these cozy slippers.
11. Madewell Rainbow Pavé Moon Stud Earrings,
So delicate, so colorful, so cute, so in our shopping cart.
12. Bobeau Courtney Bias Cut Skirt,
Get in on the midi skirt trend with this office-friendly floral number.
13. 1. State Plaid Mock Neck Blouse,
Plaid is another trend that can style up your work wardrobe.
14. Nordstrom Lingerie Moonlight Short Pajamas,
Slip into these super soft pajamas after a long work week.
15. Sole Society Nicoh Faux Leather Tote,
Perfume, snacks, laptop, dog toys, water bottle, baby bottle? Yep, this large tote can stylishly hold it all.
16. Jessica Simpson Ginly Ballet Flat,
We love the pop of shine on these cute ballet flats.
17. TOPSHOP Austin Floral Print Top,
Another bright and fun top you can wear from the office to happy hour.
18. 1901 Cotton Voile Blouse,
Ooooh yes! Pair this top with some wide-legged denim over the weekend or take a note from the model and wear it to work with your favorite skirt.
19. Cece Collared Sleeveless Top,
We love the dainty accents on this collared top. Wear it with some dark denim and colorful flats.
Looking for more fashion picks? Check out Our Favorite Fall Style Staples Under $100.
Melody Rose Rowan is the CEO + hostess with the mostess at @CuteStays. When she isn’t blogging about style and interior design for her blog MustacheMelrose.com, Melody can be found renovating @MaxineTheAirstream with her husband, Scott, or playing with her two rescue dog-sons, Jake and Finn. Say hi at @mustachemelrose!