Disclosure: The cute supportive swimsuits we’ve curated below contain affiliate links, which means we’ll receive a commission if you click on a link. We hope you like our picks – click or tap the titles to shop!
It’s hard to believe that it’s almost swimming season, but we’ll all be packing our beach bags and heading to our vacay Airbnbs before we know it! If you’re shopping for some cute supportive swimsuits that you can wear all season, look no further! We’ve already done the shopping for ya — just scroll down below to check out our favorites!
1. lululemon Waterside Square-Neck One-Piece Swimsuit, $128
You just can’t go wrong with a classic one-piece. This style features a square neck and low back scoop and comes in three other colors! Even better, the four-way stretch keeps you comfy and hugs you in all the right places.
2. Out From Under Lolli Printed Tie-Front Bikini Top and Out From Under Billie Boyshort Bikini Bottom, $42+
Searching for a sportier fit? Peep this seamless and printed bikini! We’re loving the vintage-inspired patterns and mix-and-match options.
3. Sea Level Cross Front Multifit Bikini Top and Sea Level High Waist Gathered Side Swim Bottoms,$54.95+
This twisted front with wide shoulder straps ensures everything stays in place while you’re sunbathing or diving in! We’re also big fans of the supportive powermesh lining.
4. Farm x Anthropologie Geometric Underwire Bikini Top and Farm x Anthropologie Geometric High-Waisted Bikini Bottoms, $50+
If you’re a fan of bright colors, geometric accents and supportive underwire, this is the swimsuit for you!
5. ModCloth x Marisol Muro The Amalfi Bikini Top and ModCloth x Marisol Muro The Sara High-Waisted Bikini Bottom, $59+
Take a big splash into the ’70s with this stylish bikini! We’re obsessed with the removable straps, retro buckles, and supportive feel (thanks to the underwire, removable padding at the bust and boning at the sides for confident coverage).
6. lululemon Waterside V Swim Top and Waterside Mid-Rise Swim Bottom, $68+
Whether you’re sunning or swimming, this quick-drying, four-way stretch fabric ensures you stay comfortable, supported and stylish.
7. Calvin Klein Twist-Front Tummy-Control One-Piece Swimsuit, $79.98
With three other versatile color options, this chic one-piece is one that you’ll reach for again and again.
8. Madewell Second Wave Underwire Bikini Top, $49.50
PSA: opting for mix-and-match pieces will feel like you always have a new suit for every swim sesh! We’re heart-eyed over these solid and patterned options from Madewell. Our fave? This retro floral option (with underwire!) above.
9. L Space Lizzie Bikini Top and L Space Luca Bikini Bottoms, $100+
If there are some serious beach volleyball matches on your schedule this season, opt for something that’s guaranteed to keep you in place, like this sporty-yet-retro option from L Space.
10. Mello The Label Cut Out One-Piece Swimsuit, $190
We can never turn down a cut-out silhouette! Figure-flattering and so femme, this curve-hugging swimsuit also comes with adjustable shoulder straps and a cheeky bottom.
Do you have your spring/summer fragrance yet? If not, check out these unisex fragrances that we’re loving at the moment!
Allison Wheeler is a writer, Bruce Springsteen enthusiast, and sixth-generation Texan living in Denton, Texas.